After installation of lightning add-on still no calender

After installation of lightning add-on still no calender

pinchasov.ruben
Hey everyone,

I have a weird problem on my Thunderbird. I installed the lightning add-on and restarted the program however I'm still not able to use a calender. I've also checked if the add-on is activated and if my Thunderbird has the newest update. Both is the case. What is the problem?

thanks,
Ruben

Re: After installation of lightning add-on still no calender

WaltS48-4
On 6/23/17 5:36 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I have a weird problem on my Thunderbird. I installed the lightning add-on and restarted the program however I'm still not able to use a calender. I've also checked if the add-on is activated and if my Thunderbird has the newest update. Both is the case. What is the problem?
>
> thanks,
> Ruben

Did you go to Events and Tasks in the Menu and enable Calendar?

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>