Changing time zone when traveling

Pierre D-5
I am using TB 52.0.1 (32-bit) with Lightning 5.4.0.1 on Windows 10 x64.

When I cross time zones when traveling, I change the time zone in my laptop.
Unfortunately, I also have to change it in Lightning.

It would be very convenient to have a Lightning option to pick the OS time zone when
TB/Lightning starts. I used to use IBM Notes and that was the behavior, which worked
just dandy. For the past 5 years I have been using Lightning and I miss that feature
dearly.

Philipp, any chance at this enhancement?

Thanks.

Pierre