Error : Element recently modified....

antoine.crepin
Hello
i've got a big error on lighting about a past meeting from my google's account, synchronized with lighting.

I've modified the meeting on lighting but it has been deleted directly on google by the author. Now, each time i synchronize the calendar in lighting (or when it is done automaticaly), i've got an error "The element has been recently modified on the server. The send of your recent modifications...."

Even if i click on "Send my modifications anyway" or on "Cancel my modifications and refresh the calendar", this error is still displayed and moreover craches TB...

Is there any way to soluce this problem ?
Thanks for your help, i'm deeply annoyed with this issue....