Quantcast

I cant save the event

Kamil S
I cant open window to creat event, but after press Save, nothing is happened, window with event not close and not saved event.

Re: I cant save the event

Charles Roberto Canato
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 11:18:40 AM UTC-2, Kamil S wrote:
> I cant open window to creat event, but after press Save, nothing is happened, window with event not close and not saved event.

Does this happen independently of the data you're providing?
Surely people around will need much more details about the scenario where this is happening.

Re: I cant save the event

Stefan Sitter
On 13.12.2016 13:02, Kamil S wrote:
> I cant open window to creat event, but after press Save, nothing is
> happened, window with event not close and not saved event.

May I ask for more information?
What version of Thunderbird and Lightning do you use?
Do you use other extension that might break Lightning?
Do you use the "Save" button or the "Save and Close" button?
Do you have write access to the target calendar?
Do you get any error messages reported in Tools > Error Console when
trying to save the event?

/Stefan