I use lightning to communicate with the google calender but i get a warning

I use lightning to communicate with the google calender but i get a warning

mikevanstr
I use lightning add-on in thunderbird 52.0 to communicate with the google calender but i get a warning when i want to choose for the google calender

allow cookies?????

Re: I use lightning to communicate with the google calender but i get a warning

support-calendar mailing list

Allow cookies for https://accounts.google.com in Thunderbird.