Lightning doesn't sync recurring events of Google group calendars properly

Lightning doesn't sync recurring events of Google group calendars properly

kadda.woe
Hi calendar group,

I have a problem with Lightning (4.7.8) running in Thunderbird (45.8.0) on MacOS X (10.8.5): I use the Addon "Provider für Google Kalender (3.1)" to integrate my Google calendars in Thunderbird. Normally this works well for either my own calendars but also group calendars. But for some recurring events my prof created on another device the synchronization doesn't work (automatic sync every 60min). Those events appear in my calendar in TB on their originally date and not on the new one. Maunally syncing doesn't help. The only thing that works is removing/unsubscribing this calendar and re-subscribing. After the first synchronization after subscription the concerning event appears on the correct date. Curiosly enough, in the web calendar those events are always displayed corretcly. Do you have any idea what I could change in my TB calendar settings to synchronize this group calendar properly?

P.S. A colleague of mine has the same problem with TB on Ubuntu.