No writable calendars configured for invitations

No writable calendars configured for invitations

Nout Hoozemans
I used to be able to accept invites from any of the e-mail addresses configured in my Thunderbird+Lightning setup.
Right now, however, I can only accept invitations arriving on any non-gmail address into local calendars, and am unable to move these events to the appropriate calendar.

Is it 1) Thunderbird+Lightning or 2) the Google Provider add-on that's limiting my options?

Is there anything I can do to open up my Google calendars to invites from other sources?

Current versions: Thunderbird 52.2.1 64-bit on Ubuntu 14.04, with Lightning 5.4 and Google provider 3.3 add-ons.

Unfortunately I can't tell you what versions/configuration I had when this was last working.