Re: Display Events from Several Y!Group Calendars

STF

On 2017.08.09 09:56, Ken Whiton wrote:

> *-* On Tue, 8 Aug 2017, at 16:48:32 -0400,
> *-* In Article
> <[hidden email]>,
> *-* Vince B wrote
> *-* About Display Events from Several Y!Group Calendars
>
>> TBird 52.2.1 (32 bit) release channel
>
>> Windows 10 desktop
>
>> Android cellphone
>
>> iPad Air
>
>> _________________________________
>
>> I am a member of several Yahoo Groups.  I want like to combine the
>> calendar info from several of the Yahoo Groups into one display on
>> each of my 3 devices.
>
>> Can this be accomplished using the internal calendar function
>> available in TBird?
>

>                                          Ken Whiton

I don't know if Y!Group Calendars are set up like simple user's
calendar.  If yes, then the answer is "Yes, you can"

FYI: I managed to connect/add two Yahoo calendars of two different Yahoo
accounts without any problem.

Just remember to set calendar.network.multirealm = true in advanced
config editor.

I'm using TB 52.2.1

Re: Display Events from Several Y!Group Calendars

wa2rsx.2
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 2:58:20 PM UTC-4, STF wrote:

> On 2017.08.09 09:56, Ken Whiton wrote:
> > *-* On Tue, 8 Aug 2017, at 16:48:32 -0400,
> > *-* In Article
> > <[hidden email]>,
> > *-* Vince B wrote
> > *-* About Display Events from Several Y!Group Calendars
> >
> >> TBird 52.2.1 (32 bit) release channel
> >
> >> Windows 10 desktop
> >
> >> Android cellphone
> >
> >> iPad Air
> >
> >> _________________________________
> >
> >> I am a member of several Yahoo Groups.  I want like to combine the
> >> calendar info from several of the Yahoo Groups into one display on
> >> each of my 3 devices.
> >
> >> Can this be accomplished using the internal calendar function
> >> available in TBird?
> >

> >                                          Ken Whiton
>
> I don't know if Y!Group Calendars are set up like simple user's
> calendar.  If yes, then the answer is "Yes, you can"
>
> FYI: I managed to connect/add two Yahoo calendars of two different Yahoo
> accounts without any problem.
>
> Just remember to set calendar.network.multirealm = true in advanced
> config editor.
>
> I'm using TB 52.2.1

Hi STF:

TNX for your suggestion.  I've managed to change the default setting within config editor For TBird Calendar here.

I am making my first attempt at this; I do not know what the next step to take is.  Can you advise me? Must I do some kind of Export from my Y!Groups then Import into TBird's Calendar function?

Regads,
VinceB.
STF

Well, that was exactly what I wrote in my initial reply:
I don't know if Y!Group Calendars are set up like simple user's calendar.

What is the procedure to add/connect Y!Group calendar in Lightning (TB
Calendar)?