Re: today pane

Ken Whiton
*-* On Tue, 1 Aug 2017, at 10:34:45 +0200,
*-* In Article
<[hidden email]>,
*-* Gary C Curtin wrote
*-* About today pane

> Wondering if there is a way to increase the range of upcoming events
> displayed in the Today Pane to more than 4 weeks?

      You'll probably get more (and more knowledgeable) answers in the
mozilla.support.calendar newsgroup.  Since you posted via the
[hidden email] mailing list that means you
should probably subscribe to the [hidden email]
mailing list.

      [Cross-posted and Followup set to mozilla.support.calendar]

                                         Ken Whiton
--
     FIDO: 1:132/152
InterNet: [hidden email] (remove the obvious to reply)

Re: today pane

gary.curtin
> > Wondering if there is a way to increase the range of upcoming events
> > displayed in the Today Pane to more than 4 weeks?

I guess I am the only one with this need.

Re: today pane

WaltS48-4
On 08/03/2017 04:24 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>> Wondering if there is a way to increase the range of upcoming events
>>> displayed in the Today Pane to more than 4 weeks?
>>

> I guess I am the only one with this need.

If you haven't looked there, set Multiweek View to 6 weeks in Options
(Preferences on Linux) > Calendar > Views.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>

Re: today pane

gary.curtin
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that does not affect the Today Pane.

I had been using eM Client, where I had it set to 3 months, which was very useful to me. Unfortunately that client has so many bugs that I moved back to TB, and this is one of only two issues that keeps me from being totally happy.

On 8/4/17 8:23 AM, G Curtin wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that does not affect the Today Pane.
>
> I had been using eM Client, where I had it set to 3 months, which was very useful to me. Unfortunately that client has so many bugs that I moved back to TB, and this is one of only two issues that keeps me from being totally happy.
>
>> If you haven't looked there, set Multiweek View to 6 weeks in Options
>> (Preferences on Linux) > Calendar > Views.

Yep, sorry. I missed the Today Pane section in the General tab.