Request deletion.

bb4034
This is request #2 to delete this entire thread.

Re: Request deletion.

Chris Ilias-4
On 2017-04-09 5:40 PM, Inglip wrote:
> This is request #2 to delete this entire thread.

Hi Inglip,
We can't remove posts from Google Groups, only hold new posts for
approval before they appear.

Besides, if anyone else using Arch sees this, it will be good for them
to see that it's an Arch-only issue.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>

Re: Request deletion.

Keith Nuttle
On 4/9/2017 5:55 PM, Chris Ilias wrote:

> On 2017-04-09 5:40 PM, Inglip wrote:
>> This is request #2 to delete this entire thread.
>
> Hi Inglip,
> We can't remove posts from Google Groups, only hold new posts for
> approval before they appear.
>
> Besides, if anyone else using Arch sees this, it will be good for them
> to see that it's an Arch-only issue.

As a general rule in any system that works with the newsgroup system,
once a post is made to the newsgroup the post is permanent and can not
be deleted. Your post to the Google groups appears in
Mozilla.support.calendar newsgroup.

In fact I was not aware that Google Groups carried the Mozilla
newsgroups post as I only read the newsgroup.