Specifying start and end of events in separate time zones

Specifying start and end of events in separate time zones

Pierre D-4
I am using TB 52.0.1 (32-bit) with Lightning 5.4.0.1 on Windows.

When creating an event in alternate time zones, if I specify the end of the event in
a different time zone than the beginning of the event, Lightning will still save it
with both time zones set to the beginning time zone. Why?
The resulting duration is correct, but it displays the same time zone for start and
end, whereas I specified a different one for the end.

If that event is a flight crossing time zones, it makes perfect sense to have
different time zones for the start and the end, especially since the information you
have (from the airline) is time in each local time zone, so you want to enter it
correctly in your calendar.

Anyone else noticed this? Can this bug be fixed?

Thanks.

Pierre