Tasks Only on Home Calendar?

mmckayfleming
I haven't been able to find an answer to this but why can't I make a new task on any calendar except the Home one? Any other calendar says: "Please select a calendar that supports tasks". Is it a Google issue? I can't even colour code the categories either. I'm using Provider for Google Calendar as well.

Re: Tasks Only on Home Calendar?

WaltS48-4
On 8/15/17 4:56 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I haven't been able to find an answer to this but why can't I make a new task on any calendar except the Home one? Any other calendar says: "Please select a calendar that supports tasks". Is it a Google issue? I can't even colour code the categories either. I'm using Provider for Google Calendar as well.

Could you please provide more information?

What operating system, version of Thunderbird, version of Provider for
Google Calendar.

Thanks.

--
Go Bucs!