Thunderbird Update(52.1.1 (32-bit) - Lightning cant run

Thunderbird Update(52.1.1 (32-bit) - Lightning cant run

Steve Hawker
Thunderbird crashes. I go to safe mode and emails work fine. I disable Lightning, and can run out of safe mode. If I re enable Lightning, restart, CRASH.
I am stuck with no lightning. Am loathe to remove lightning and reinstall because there is no way of saving calender entries without Lightning being up.

Any help would be much appreciated.

regards

Steve

Re: Thunderbird Update(52.1.1 (32-bit) - Lightning cant run

wsm-2
On 5/24/17 7:34 PM, Steve Hawker wrote:
> Thunderbird crashes. I go to safe mode and emails work fine. I disable Lightning, and can run out of safe mode. If I re enable Lightning, restart, CRASH.
> I am stuck with no lightning. Am loathe to remove lightning and reinstall because there is no way of saving calender entries without Lightning being up.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> regards
>
> Steve

Is this is a crash where you get the crash reporter and a crash ID
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mozilla-crash-reporter#w_viewing-crash-reports

Or is it a hang, where you must kill Thunderbird?